As a Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner, All About The Data (AATD) delivers the necessary technical skills and expertise to design, deploy and operate application and infrastructure on AWS. Our credentialed engineers provide architectural and technical direction in the selection and implementation of the appropriate cloud solutions for your needs. AATD is highly experienced in transitioning agencies to the cloud in a seamless and cost-efficient manner.
Benefits of Leveraging the AWS Cloud
- Easy to use – AWS allow applications providers and vendors to quickly and securely host your application(s).
- Flexible – AWS allows a customer to select their operating system, programming language, and web application platform for successful solution deployment.
- Cost Effective – You pay only for the compute power, storage and other resources you need and use, no long-term contracts or up-front commitments.
- Scalability – With Auto Scaling your application can scale up or down based on the demand.
- Secure – AWS utilizes an end to end approach to secure and harden the infrastructure, by including physical, operational and software measures.
AATD’s AWS Cloud Consulting Services:
Data Migration – AATD delivers high level data migration consulting services that includes developing data migration plans, data mapping analysis, creation on migration scripts and the ability to full deployment of client’s AWS cloud environment.
Deployment and Management – AATD leverages Amazon CloudWatch to provides monitoring for AWS cloud resources and applications affording customers:
- Easily collect and store logs from your resources, application, and services in real time.
- Built-in metrics from distributed applications (such as those built using microservices architectures) is time-consuming
- Collect custom metrics from your own applications to monitor operational performance, troubleshoot issues and spot trends.
- Unified operational view with dashboards enable you to create re-usable graphs and visualize your cloud resources and applications in a unified view.
- High-resolution alarms allow you to set a threshold on metrics and trigger action.
AWS Elastic Beanstalk is for deploying and scaling web applications.
- Supports web applications written in many popular languages and frameworks
- It requires no or minimal code changes to go from the development machine to cloud.
- Beanstalk collects 40+ key metrics and attributes to determine the health of your applications.
- You can leverage Elastic Load Balancing and Autoscaling to automictically scale your application
Storage and Content Delivery – Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is a highly durable and available data storage infrastructure that allows users to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time on the web.
- Allows users to write, read and delete objects containing 1 byte to 5 terabytes of data
- Provides unlimited storage of objects and flexible options for managing data
- Includes authentication mechanisms for ensuring data is kept secure from unauthorized access.
Amazon S3 Standard- Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) is an Amazon S3 storage class for data that is accessed less frequently but requires rapid access when needed.
- This offers the high durability, throughput and low latency of the Amazon S3 Standard storage class.
Amazon Glacier is a low-cost storage service for data archiving and backup
- Is optimized for data that is infrequently accessed
- Allows users to reliably store data of any size for as little 0.01/GB per month
- Requires zero upfront cost.